We are searching for an innovative Production Technician to join our team and ensure quality products are delivered on time. The Production Technician will be responsible for assembling and testing manufactured goods before they are implemented for internal use or marketed to the general public. They ensure products are working exactly as intended, and are free of defects or others issues.
The Production Technician will interact with the Engineering Department and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Associate’s degree in electrical or electronic engineering technology required
- Surface-mount and through-hole soldering proficiency
- IPC-610-A and IPC-J-STD-001 certifications preferred
- Good working knowledge of ESD requirements
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers in cross-functional areas; work cooperatively with management
- Prototype and production electrical-mechanical soldering/assembly, repair, and testing
- Soldering of surface mount components and wire assemblies
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Follow documented work instructions and standard safe work procedures
- Participate in debugging and troubleshooting of products
- Ensure all products are defect-free
- Assemble parts based on the diagram and written instructions
- Hand-assembly using basic hand tools
- Perform set-up activities as required
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Adhere to ESD requirements
To conform to U.S. Government technology export regulations, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Apply via Indeed or company’s website. No walk-ins, phone calls, or recruiters, please.
Job Type: Contract to Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org