Monitoring and testing low-power long range networks has never been easier. The Unbounded Labs 8-Channel RF Concentrator, for use in LoRa®-based and LoRaWAN™ networks, allows you to easily bring low-power long range capabilities to your computer by simply plugging the Unbounded Labs 8-Channel RF Concentrator into a free USB port on your system.
The Unbounded Labs 8-Channel RF Concentrator delivers an easy-to-use solution for data communication in a long-range low power wireless network. Each device provides eight simultaneous fixed 125 kHz Bandwidth (BW) LoRa®-based receive channels. In addition, there are two auxiliary channels for LoRa® and FSK modulation.
Beyond its receiver capability, the device offers a single flexible transmit channel. This transmit channel is capable of modulation at multiple bandwidths for a LoRa®-based network or FSK/GFS.
- Supports RF packets for a LoRa®-based network
- Eight receive and one transmit channel(s)
- Small form factor (L 5.27”, W 3.2”, H1.27”)
- USB (Mini- B) interface
- Environmentally friendly RoHS compliant
- US Version: certified to FCC modular transmitter standards (915 MHz certification pending for March 2018)
- EU Version: certified to R&TTE RF standards (868 MHz certification pending for Q1, 2018)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Aluminum chassis
- 5V power adapter, 1/2 wave antenna, and USB cable included
- Single operating voltage: 5V
- Available for industrial (SX1301) and commercial (SX1308) temperature ranges
- Supports LoRa®-based and FSK (EU only) modulations
- Integrated frequency matched RF front end, RF transceiver, baseband processor, and MCU for reduced host overhead
LoRa®-based networks requiring gateway devices have deployed in many market segments, including:
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Internet of Things (IoT)